Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Day post

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday - we worked. MLK Jr day was not celebrated at my company or Stew's. But today - that's another story. I'm working from home today due to the large amount of snow falling. I woke up around 7:00 - took one look outside and made the decision to go back to bed until 8:30...the time work "starts". I did manage to run downstairs and grab Nate though. He's such a good "snuggler." So I've been home, working - with the fireplace lit and the View on TV. I plan on packing for our trip to Florida and making some chocolate chip cookies too. It's that darn sweet tooth of mine.

Speaking of sweet tooth's - Stew and I went shopping and grabbed a late lunch in Boston on Saturday. We walked around Faneuil Hall in search of the perfect dessert. 








It was a hard choice - but I went with a chocolate chip cookie advertised as - "less butter, more chips". We did some shopping and then finally picked up my parents at the airport - they were in Aruba for 2 weeks! 

On Sunday, we put a turkey in the oven and lounged around - waiting for the much anticipated Patriots v. Jets game. THEY LOST! I hate watching the Super Bowl when the Pats aren't playing. But seeing the game wasn't nearly as good as we thought it'd be - I had time to snap a few pictures around Baby G's room. It's still a work in progress - so once we get closer, I'll take pictures of his crib and dressers. 




I'm off to finish up some things - got to make my cookies and start packing for our birthday get-a-way to Florida! 



1 comment :

  1. Happy Snow Day. And wowzas - Baby G has more clothing that "I" does now... :) Hope he gets to wear them all! Enjoy the trip down to my parent's house (aka the "inlaws") and travel safely. Happy {early!} birthday! <3 Your SIL

    ReplyDelete