Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weekend in the Moutains

Stew and I are back from our mini vacation in the White Mountains. It was so relaxing and IV did great. He slept in his pack and play like a champ. I was worried that he wouldn't sleep well or take naps like he does at home, but he proved me wrong. He never skipped a beat. He was amazing on the car ride, at dinner and we even went swimming at the indoor pool.

During the Summer, IV loved my parents pool. It's been month since then and he STILL loved the pool.

I could cry happy tears - it was such an amazing weekend.

Ok...now for a few pictures.

The day before we left - IV helping me pack. Or I guess, I packed - he sat there and looked cute.









Mt. Washington




The Boys in North Conway








At The Muddy Moose for Dinner


Checking out all the lights



The Grand Summit Resort

Amazing weekend. I didn't want it to end. Thank you Hubs!

3 comments :

  1. Hey just stumbled upon you today :)
    Your little boy is absolutly gorgeous, Those eyes are going to be used a whole lot when he wants something lol
    Have a lovely holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so thoughtful in those eyes.

    Beautiful photos! (as usual)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he has the cutest little lips! pursed the same in almost every photo! hah.

    ReplyDelete