Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need a vacation

I do. It's true. I need to sit on the beach with a drink in my hand. Is that too much to ask? 

Work has been slow this week - leaving me a lot of time to get out of the house with IV, but now - I'm SWAMPED...and I don't want to do anything. I don't want to work....ever again!

Don't I work hard enough - being a Mom to IV? Wahhhhh! (Yes, that's me - crying).

Maybe my Husband will read this and book me us a flight somewhere warm. Hmmm....Happy Wife, Happy Life - right?

Ok. I'm done.

My little terror love bug is napping and Hubs should be home within the hour - I'm going shut off my work computer and lay on the couch...hopefully Teen Mom is on my DVR.


4 comments :

  1. I vote we both book a trip to the beach and leave the hubby's and babes to a man's weekend.

    I'll bring the vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I'll meet you at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel you... I swear, the day after I got back from Cali I had one of those 'um.. no wonder I left' moments, haha (only half-kidding..). Laundry was piled up, everything needed to be cleaned, babe was thrown off his schedule and was teething and, for the love, WOULD NOT NAP. I needed another vacay after that, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok ladies - I love the sound of that...I think we could all use a little beach time - and vodka. :)

    ReplyDelete