...out like a lamb? I think that's the saying. Well winter finally decided to show it's snowy little face here in New England.
It started snowing yesterday around 2pm...it's about 4:30 the following day and it's still snowing.
There is a chili in the crock pot and the fireplace is going. I'm thinking about pouring a glass of wine and plopping my butt on the couch to finish this episode of Ellen that is on. IV is napping and I finally showered for the day.
If you follow me on Instagram, you saw a picture from my phone that I took of IV and I playing in the snow. I finally decided to break out my big girl camera and snap some shots - seeing this is only the second time all winter that IV has been able to use his sled.
Happy March!








I love, love, love that last one!
ReplyDelete