Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter and Snap Shot

This weekend is Easter! Which as many of you know, holds a very special place in my heart. It's always been my FAVORITE holiday, I guess of course when I was little, I'm positive it was Christmas. But for a long time, it's always been Easter.

My sweet boy came into the world on April 24th, 2011 - Easter Sunday. At 6am, my water broke and I called my Mom and told her not to put the Easter Ham in the oven.

With that said - I'm very excited to enjoy Easter brunch this year and celebrate this special day.

IV's Easter basket was easy peasy - I found so many cute things to put in it. He sadly gets a new "something" every week - so I was happy to find so many things for this basket.


IV get to celebrate his second Easter before his first birthday! Very cool. 



New PB Kids Chair! 


I hope you all have a great Easter Sunday! 

Part 2: Snap Shot of the Week: 

I'm also linking up with Happily Mother After for Snap shot of the week. 

Happily Mother After


Happy Friday! 




3 comments :

  1. I love the basket and the lovely Photo, His facial expression is super cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basket, he is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is adorable! Love it! And what a fun Easter basket. I'm sure he loved all of it! I'm confused though...how is it his second Easter???

    ReplyDelete