Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy 15 Months, IV

IV turned 15 months yesterday - and we managed to sneak in a few photos before lunch.

IV is so funny and so smart - I know, a true mother speaking.

He's funny, so happy and is non-stop.

If he's not getting into the toilet paper roll, he's dropping a toy truck on the dogs head.

He loves trucks and cars, airplanes and helicopters. He loves to read and point to all the different animals in his books.

He still takes a morning nap around 10 until about 11:30. I put him down for quiet time/nap at 3 every day. Some days he sleeps, some days he doesn't, but that's ok.

He is still going to bed at 7:30 and waking at 6:30 or 7. I don't go get him until 7 though. Anything in the 6 o'clock hour is still too early for me.

He's whinny some days and a complete joy other days - but aren't we all?

Happy Birthday, Buddy!




Out takes: 

"Hey Bud, can you give me your blanket?" Nope. 

"Show me your muscles"

He took my phone...

...then I took it away. 

Happy Wednesday, Friends.


1 comment :

  1. How cute is that last picture!! Vince sleep a lot too!! Still at 3 naps!!

    He is always so full of personality!!! Such a handsome young man!!!

    ReplyDelete