Monday, April 22, 2013

Life...

Life has been busy again lately - I don't think I'll ever be able to say that life is not busy.
  • I have been consumed with the horrific Boston Bombing. It hit way too close to home in so many ways. 
  • IV's 2nd birthday is on Wednesday - April 24th. I'm knee deep in all things Curious George for his party, which is Saturday. 
  • We put our house on the market last week with the hopes of selling and building our dream home. For now, I'll keep it as a "dream". We've had three showings and one offer, which we declined. 
  • Stew is busy at work with the opening of a second branch in and my day job is steady. My photography side business has also picked up and I have every weekend booked until June. 
  • IV has been such a joy lately. He listens, sleeps good and laughs a lot. His choice of foods to eat could be better in my book - but I'll take what I can get. 
  • Wednesday IV will turn two...insert tears here. I'll post a birthday and life update on the one and only "IV" in a few days. 

Until then...that's the haps in the Gregory house.

My sweet boy - Monday morning 4.22.13

No comments :

Post a Comment