Friday, January 17, 2014

The last 12+ Weeks

So what have I (we) been doing for the last 12 weeks…a lot. Staying busy with work, chasing an almost 3 year old around, working out, running and enjoying every minute of my first trimester. 

I've felt amazing - and now I have more energy and I'm not as tired. But really "tired" was my only "complaint". No sickness, ache or pains. Overall I feel amazing! I loved being pregnant with IV, so I can only hope for the same with Baby #2. 

Here is what we've been up to for the last 3 months! 

Enjoy. 


5 comments :

  1. It has been an exciting 12 weeks for sure! :) So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just *KNEW* you were pregnant in Georgia! Pretty sure you tried to trick us by showing you were "drinking" there though, right!? Beautiful 3 month update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah! You are so funny. And yes, I pretended to drink in a few pictures. Haha.

      Delete
  3. That was a great slideshow! Congrats again, and we are wishing you the happiest and healthiest pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so excited for you all!!! Especially Big Brother IV!!!!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete