Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sam Hardy | 4 Months

It's late…I'm fully aware of that. But I have an excuse. Sam is an insomniac. Seriously. The 3-4 month stage was sleepless for us both. Sam doesn't like to nap longer than 45 minutes. Drives me bonkers. And at night…he was, at one point, waking up every hour. Holy shit. That's a lot, especially for a little baby that is in our room.

But now that we are well into week 19 of sweet Sam's life, things are better. I now have Sam on a strict nap schedule and he's doing much better at night. It looks something like:

6:15pm - Bath
6:30pm (ish) - Bed
11:00pm - dream feed
3:30am - feed
7:00am - wake

So with Sam NOT in our bedroom very soon - I think it can only get better, right?


Sam still nurses about every 4 hours and just (this week) started cereal, which he loves. As soon as things around here settle down, I'll start introducing other foods as well. Sam absolutely adores IV and laughs at just about everything he does. It's amazing. 

He recently started sucked his two fingers (just like Dad used to). It's ADORABLE! He tri-pod sits and loves to jump in his jumper every morning. He is most happy when being held and bounced. He adores his Mama and will "yell" Mamamamamamamama anytime we are away from each other. 


4 Month Stats: 
17 pounds
25" long 
Size 3 diaper
9-12 month clothes (mostly) 



THANK YOU for being you little nug! We love you. 

2 comments :

  1. such a cutie pie. I hope yall have a wonderful Christmas. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 months little man! The time goes so fast and it's so hard to "appreciate the moment" when that moment occurs in the wee hours of morning with weeks of no sleep. Both your boys seem pretty happy though, so whatever your doing is working!

    ReplyDelete