Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Are you showing yet?

Hello All! Happy Wednesday. Thank you for all the well wishes and emails.

A lot of people have asked if I'm showing yet...the answer is no, not really. By dinner, I'm bloated and have a little belly, but when I wake up - it's mostly gone. I can notice a belly - simply because it's my body. Everyone knows their body - but no one that I see on a daily basis has said anything. So I guess I don't look pregnant - yet.

We took a few photos at 4 weeks, the day we found out, another at 8 weeks after our ultrasound, and I'll take another today for 12 weeks. Hopefully I can start taking pictures every week, but at this point - you guys wouldn't notice much of a difference and it'd be boring.

So, here is a picture the night (yes, it was at night) we found out.

Nate's going to be a big brother!


A picture at 4 weeks:


 ... and 8 Weeks:




If you scroll down to the wedding I was in...that is a 10 week shot. :)
But, I'll take a 12 week shot today or tomorrow...

Seeing I blog while at work...{whoops}I don't have any of our "Big Reveal" pictures. I do have the adorable Save the Date card I made for my sister.


And just a quick story about the day I told my sister - It was August, so it was warm out - hot actually. Stew and I were laying out by the pool. I had a Bachelorette party to attend later that night - at a Winery! So my sister and her Husband show up...I don't have a beer in my hand - which I normally would while laying out by the pool. I was drinking water. She said "No beers today?" I said "No, I have the winery thing tonight...so I'm not drinking today". From what I could gather - she had no idea what was about to hit her. I think my Brother-in-law did, though. So after a few minutes, I grabbed a small box. Inside there were two pairs of booties. Blue and Pink. Under the cover of the box, was the Save the Date. We have pictures of her reaction. It's priceless. She was shocked. My Brother-in-law on the other hand said "I knew it".

And on a totally different note: I was watching GMA today...balling my eyes out (no big surprise) watching the Chilian miners come out! What an amazing story. As of 12 ET, 15 of the 33 have been rescued. I can't wait for the movie...yes, there will be a movie.



1 comment :