Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pros & Cons - 33 weeks!

If you watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - you'll know that he does a segment of Pros & Cons. This is my "33 week Pros & Cons - Pregnancy"

CON: I can't seem to find anything for dinner that I like.
PRO: Last night we had McDonalds cheeseburgers, fries and a chocolate shake for dinner!

CON: I'm having a hard time putting on my sneakers.
PRO: I just bought a new pair of cute slide on flats.

CON: My back hurts.
PRO: Stew gives a great massage.

CON: I'm getting tired.
PRO: My boss told me to sleep in.

CON: I still have about 6 weeks to go.
PRO: In about 6 weeks we get to meet our son!

So today is the 33 week mark. As you can see there are pros and cons. Things are starting to get harder. I think it's because I'm getting more tired. Sleep isn't coming easy, I feel like I toss and turn a lot at night. And thirsty - I'm so thirsty at night! But other than that - things are still going great. He's moving around a lot, some movements are harder than others...and some nights we'll look down and he has some body part sticking out.

Over the weekend we picked up a few more things for the nursery - it's almost finished. We are waiting until after our shower to put the final touches on it. Our Couples Baby Shower is next weekend! I can't believe it. I'm so excited! Excited to see friends and family that we haven't seen in a while and to know that our baby shower is actually here! I thought "wow. I'll be so close once we have the shower"...and now it's next weekend!

My girlfriends shower is the following weekend - then we are into our BIRTH MONTH! And seeing that is getting so close - I built my new work lap top and will be setting up my home office in the next few weeks. And along with that - I am going to start making a few lists. Lists of phone numbers for Stew - just so we don't forget things in the heat of the moment - whenever that "moment" will be.

We don't have any plans for this weekend - except to get together with my sister and her husband. But that is it! I'll leave you with the belly progression photo. I did add a 33 week-er from today too. A few things I think you'll notice in these photos - 1. I'm not hardly as tan as I was in August! 2. The belly along with everything else is growing. 3. I change my iPhone cover a lot. 4. I popped somewhere between 24 and 28 weeks! Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment