There are things, times, days and moments in life that you can never get back...DAYS you will always remember for the rest of your life. MOMENTS that you can't explain...even if you tried. THINGS...the small things that a person does that makes your DAY or even WEEK. TIMES that you enjoy and when you are there - you tear up as you look around...without anyone noticing.
This is that moment, that time, that day, that thing:
I know how lucky I am to have this BIG GUY in my life...my DAD! He has brought me coffee and donuts for the last month...spent the day with me, talked with me, laughed with me and given me moments that I will never forget. I never asked him - he has just always been there.
THANK YOU, DAD!
*this picture was taken this morning - and if you look real close at my Dad's shirt...you'll see a wet spot. Baby G peed all over him. :)
No comments :
Post a Comment