Sunday, May 15, 2011

What we've been up to...

This post was supposed to be posted last week - when Blogger was DOWN. I was planning to post a 3 Week Old post today, which I'll still do. Until then...here is what we've been up to:
  • Stew went back to work, so during the day it's just me the boys (Nate and Stew IV).
  • I get up about every 2 hours at night to feed or for a diaper change.
  • Most nights - he'll go back to bed.
  • I'm not as tired as I thought I'd be.
  • I've been working from home since getting home from the hospital.
  • I love Ellen.
  • I still have about 10 lbs to lose.
  • I have yet to work out or go for a "workout" walk.
  • I went to the Mall for the first time with G and my Mom.
  • My Dad has brought me two chocolate glazed, chocolate frosted donuts and a LARGE Ice coffee every day since being home from the hospital. That will not help me lose the last 10 lbs - but I'm addicted.
  • I'm so in love with our Son.
  • G is over 8 lbs and 0-3 clothes is still too big.
  • Stew is loving his birthday gift - the Kegerator.
  • I've had a few beers too. Hey - it helps with milk production.
  • My boobs are HUGE.
  • My days go by so fast!
  • There is nothing on TV from 1-3pm
  • The whole "sleep when the baby sleeps" is harder than you think.
  • I cleaned my house from top to bottom on Monday and I've never enjoyed it more.
  • I've been peed on and puked on - and I love it.
  • I'm ready for warmer weather.
  • I'm slacking on posting and taking pictures - but here are some from the last 3 weeks.

Our first trip to the mall


Our first bath






Sleeping on Dad




Our first trip to the grocery store

3 comments :

  1. Sweet picture of him at the mall! Glad you are enjoying him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Ellen. And how great is your dad for bringing you treats every day!??! So sweet. DVR or Tivo is the answer for middle of the night entertainment when you're awake feeding (or can't fall back asleep) because yes, there is nothing on. :) I didn't know beer helps with milk production. Good to know! You look great and your little Stew is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at his hair!! so cute.
    and i have to agree with quite a few things on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete