When G had his sleepover at my parents house - they bought him a talking Pooh Bear. He sings this "stuck in your head" type of song that goes something like.... "My friends are out there...with honey to share...enough for my tummy and me!". Needless to say - G loves it, but it stays at my parents house. So I jokingly sent an email this morning to Hubs telling him that our Son was asking for Pooh Bear. Obviously - not true.
The truth is - I was looking in his closet for his daily outfit and saw a stuffed animal that my parents bought for him in Aruba while I was pregnant. I immediately thought - PHOTO OP! I sat him with the bear...and this is what we came up with. Enjoy!
haha, your parents seriously bought THAT LARGE of a stuffed animal back from aruba. was he checked or carry on? :P
ReplyDelete