Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm Featured...


On Monday, August 1st be sure ya'll go over to From Mrs to Mama and check out my featured Mama blogger post! You'll see my answer to various Mama questions, pictures of my pregnancy, nursery and of course...my baby!

8 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm over from Becky's blog.

    I was super excited to find another "in her 30s" mama!!! :)

    Baby G is adorable!
    And from a daddy's girl who lost her own 16 years ago, reading about yours brought tears to my eyes...such a blessing!

    Looking forward to getting to know you!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Your little man is so cute! I have a boxer {who I have become obsessed with} who will quickly be taking the backseat in November when we have our little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies!
    So glad you found my blog! :)
    Looking forward to reading and following yours as well!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am here from Becky's blog. Come check me out at http://jetsjourney.blogspot.com

    Baby Stew is ADORABLE. The giggling movie is just too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from Becky's blog!! Your family is adorable and I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you via Becky's blog. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jumping over from Becky's blog--oh my gosh, you've got quite the cutie on
    your hands! That hair kills me! LOVE it!
    Glad to get to meet y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you on Becky's blog also and am glad to find another mom in the 30s too!!! :) yay new follower here!! :)

    ReplyDelete