IV,
Happy 6 months little man!
You are doing so well. You LOVE everything Mama makes you for food. Mango's, Avocado, peaches, peas, green beans, apples, potatos, sweet potatos, cereal, apple juice, yogurt. You've even had some of my left over stuffed shells!
I don't know your exact weight, but I'm guessing around 18 lbs. Your 6 month check up isn't until November 3rd.
You are well into 9 month clothes and I just bought you a new winter jacket - size 12-18 months!
You still love to go for walks, play in your jumper and with all the different toys your JaJu and Babcia buy you.
You love the mall and Target - good thing.
We are 100% in a schedule. If someone asked what I was doing at XYZ time, I'd know the answer for sure. So thank you!
You still nap 3 times a day for about 45 minutes - sometime longer.
You still go to sleep at 7-7:30p and get up around 7:00a. I let you stay in your crib and play quietly until 7:30 though. {the past few night - ehhh...a little different. I'll blame it on a growth spurt}
You don't have any teeth yet.
You are adorable. You are amazing. You are so loved!
Stop growing now! You're making Mama sad.
| Excited! |
| Mr. Serious! HAPPY 6 Months Baby Boy! |


Happy half birthday to that sweet precious baby boy!
ReplyDeleteOh myyyyyyy goodness....he is super cute! What a face! Happy six months! My baby girl loves Target too :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the sweet comments, ladies! I'm still a little teary eyed that he's 6 months old. :)
ReplyDelete