Friday, January 6, 2012

First week of 2012

Happy New Year! It's funny - I asked Stew what the protocol was for saying Happy New Year to people. How far into January is it socially acceptable to say Happy New Year to someone? His response was - "You can say it any time during the year if you haven't seen that person yet". Ha...I beg to differ.

So here is what the first 7 days of our New Year looked like:

We stayed in on New Years Eve - had a ton of food and drinks with my parents. We actually went to bed at 11:30, but hey...8 month olds are chipper at 7am and they don't care if you had too much to drink the night before.

Pictures are via my iphone:






Mom and I eating oysters.

We were up bright and early on New Years day - to head down to Foxboro for the Patriots game. My parents watched IV for us - and even got him home, he had his bath and they put him down for us. Ahhh...what a treat, as always.


Awesome way to kick off the New Year - 50+ degrees



Us with my boss and his wife.

On Monday - I had my first Newborn shoot! I spent over 3 hours taking photos and just yesterday I mailed the family their CD. My two boys came along as well - we know the family personally.


| I snapped this during my shoot |

These are some of my favorites:












Tuesday it was back to reality - back to the grind. I really don't know what happened to my baby, but all of a sudden he's a big boy. TWO...yes TWO teeth now. Top tooth and bottom! That's a far cry from a 1/2 a tooth on Christmas. He now will not sleep on his back...he's always on his belly and he loves to pull himself up and stand. It's amazing how quick it changed.

My boy - heading out the grocery store:




This is supposed to be nap time.





My little bed head.

So that's our first week of 2011. 

It's nap time. I need to shower and get ready to head out to our lunch date with my Mom. Happy Weekend!

And stay tuned - I have an announce time make: No, baby number 2 isn't on it's way! It has to do with my side business.


4 comments :

  1. Wow, those pictures are AWESOME. Too bad you didn't live closer to take photos of my baby #2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures you took are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! your little boy is adorable! i found your blog through accidental country girl and am your newest follower. ;)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so darn cute! I looked at my same monitor today and saw the same thing - a cheeky little smile as if she was saying "I'm so not in the mood for a nap, Ma!"

    ReplyDelete