Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF

Happy Friday!

Yesterday we got our first snow storm here in New England! So we bundled up, grabbed the sled and went out for a walk. A lot of work - for about 10 minutes outside, but well worth it. These are a few of the photos I snapped with my phone. Clearly - he was having a blast.



And after we warmed up - my adorable little model was good enough to let me snap some photos of him for my Valentines Day Card special - be sure you check it out. Even if you aren't in the New England Area - Send me your favorite photo and I'll personalize a Valentines day card for you - for print or web viewing.




3 comments :

  1. Those snow photos are too cute! What a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CA-UTE!! he is absolutely precious! i hope y'all have a great week.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE. That sled is so adorable! I agree - so funny how much we go through for like 10 minutes outside. ha!

    ReplyDelete