Love this! And I love the Erin Condren gift tags too ;) Merry Christmas!
Yay! Can't wait to see the rest! Love his jams.
A great teaser photo! We had a wonderful quiet day. Missed being with family (for the first time in Emma's life), but we managed to survive and had a wonderfully lazy day. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
It looks like a great Christmas, you captured many special memories...and I adore those red pajamas! Have a great week.Toodles, Clare
Love this! And I love the Erin Condren gift tags too ;) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYay! Can't wait to see the rest! Love his jams.
ReplyDeleteA great teaser photo! We had a wonderful quiet day. Missed being with family (for the first time in Emma's life), but we managed to survive and had a wonderfully lazy day.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
It looks like a great Christmas, you captured many special memories...and I adore those red pajamas! Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteToodles,
Clare