Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Amazing Christmas!!! I was spoiled and IV was spoiled. He literally got so much stuff, that we have half his gifts in the basement, which I'll pull out over time...some still wrapped.

We spent the morning at home opening gifts, then quickly showered and were off to my parents house where we spent the day eating, drinking and opening gifts.

Christmas Eve: Explaining why we are leaving out milk, cookies and carrots.

DSC_4122

DSC_4113

DSC_4126

Christmas Morning:

DSC_4158

DSC_4162
Hi-Five to his new bear. 

DSC_4177

DSC_4181

DSC_4185

DSC_4196
The day at my parents house. 

DSC_4216
Checking out his new table. 

And today was a snowy day - IV and went outside for a bit, but it was way too cold. So inside it was to play with his new train and other toys that he got for Christmas. 

DSC_4247

DSC_4258

DSC_4250

Happy Thursday, Friends. 

4 comments :

  1. Lovely photos! The expressions on your son's face were priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh he's so cute! I hope he loves his trains as much as Braden does, I'm sure he will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T has that truck book and we LOVE it! Especially love the train & helicopter shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster, here's the link to check it out: http://myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com/2013/01/another-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete