Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ahhhhh... have I mentioned that I love weekends?!?  Yes, I have - which also makes me so sad - it's SUNDAY! But...today is August 15th!!! That means it's one of my lovelies Birthday:

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Dish!!!


Okay, so yes - it's Sunday, but that's OK. There is football on, my pictures are downloaded and Mister and I had a great weekend - I feel good. Complete, if you will. But, up first - Friday night: I might have stopped and picked up this much needed organizer at Marshalls:



Now, I didn't plan this purchase, WE FOUND EACH OTHER! It was destiny. (I kid). But seriously, for $14.99, how can you not fall in love?! (P.S. there are as many pockets in the back as in the front - Eeekkk)

Moving right along: Saturday was spent by the pool (surprise-surprise). My Sister and Bro-in-law came over to hang out - and opened an early ANNIVERSARY gift from my parents. They've been married for 5 WHOLE YEARS! You want to know what you get them?!?! A ball. A blue ball. "What does your future look like Mr. and Mrs. C?"




Kidding. Kidding. Mr. C wanted this, it was an old childhood memory. And kudos to my Mom for recognizing and remembering when he mentioned it. 

We layed out by the pool for most of Saturday (see pictures below) 


:: pool day ::



:: Our Summer in one photo ::



:: Fire for the Clams ::

And-then! And-then! (Name that movie?!?!?!) No and-then? Ok, then we went on to the next party - the twins' birthday party! Here are a few pictures (as promised):



:: see below ::

That (above) is one of those "had to be there" pictures. The Twins were so cute and so "non-blamable" for taking this, but seriously? They were all about THEM! No one was ready for the picture - EXCEPT for them. We were all laughing. Had. to. be. there. 



:: Mix of the Bridal Party for both Weddings :: 

So this brings me to SUNDAY, aka NO-FUN-DAY. But apparently on Sundays, Men get manicures: Right?!?!



:: Dad loves his first Mani ::

My Dad is such a good sport. 

So it's Sunday night.  There's football on - "T-Ocho" and the rest of the Preseason crowd. Eeekk....even more exciting. I'm about to break out the crock pot and make us some chili!  
Cheers to a great week. I have a {secret} feeling this will be a great week for my Sishter!  Hoping you are as exhausted as Nate, Stew and I. 









2 comments :

  1. Ooo happy birthday to your pretty bestie! Looks like a great weekend - loved the pictures! I don't know if I have asked you this before... but what kind of camera do you use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. Bear,
    Thank you!
    And we have a Nikon D 40.

    ReplyDelete