Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I'mma Lawyer"

You know you're famous - when: your cell phone rings and the person on the line tells you that they just saw you on T.V...yeah, that's when you know you're famous. Right?!?! Well, maybe not.

In December - we [me, mister, my sister and brother-in-law] took a trip to NYC to go Christmas shopping, check out the Rockefeller Center tree, Macy's and all the other Christmas festivities. As we were walking down the street, we came across Harvey Levin (from TMZ) and the production crew for THE PEOPLE'S COURT. My sister and I were one of those crazy people in the crowd that Harvey asks "So, who do you think should pay for the damaged fence?"





I actually took (I thought) a much better picture...where me and Harvey were standing together - his arm around me - but Stew was having the dreaded "camera issues" and this is all we ended up with. A blurry photo of me and my friend Harvey...which looks like he's totally OVER IT. Hmph!

So this afternoon, my sister called to tell me that a friend was home watching THE PEOPLE'S COURT and saw us on T.V. (in the crowd). Ohhhhh Mmmmm Ggggeeee! I wish I was home to see it. I did a quick search on YouTube and couldn't find our episode, but I'll keep looking and be sure to post it if I do.

2 comments :

  1. Woohoo! That is awesome! You are celebrity! I hope you can find it :) See, Harvey really WASN'T over it afterall ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah awesome!

    we were on an Americas Funniest Video once. its always fun to catch re-runs of it!

    ReplyDelete