I'm in one of my girlfriends wedding this coming weekend - so we celebrated at a local winery...wine tasting. Tons of food, tons of wine and all the girls. It was a great time. I was home by 9, but I was beat. We have a big weekend coming up, but I'm excited for it. I love any time where Stew and I can play dress up. Here are a few pictures from the Bachelorette Party.
:: the bar ::
:: Me and Casey (sister of the Bride) ::
:: all the girls ::
This past Sunday was the first rainy weekend day we've had all summer. We didn't mind though. Stew was able to clean and organize the garage, we went to Target to pick up a few things. We also picked up our RED SOX vs. YANKEES tickets! We are going to the last regular season game on Oct 3rd - (thanks for the offer TD).
Speaking of baseball...we are going to the NH Fischer Cats game (our local minor league team) on Thursday with some of Stew's clients. They are playing the Portland Seadogs, which is the Minor League team for the Red Sox. The weather is going to nice...unlike the rest of the week - rainy and in the 60s. Brrrr. And has anyone been watching the Little League World Series?!?! Those kids are so cute. I love the "fun facts" on the bottom of the screen:
"Favorite subject in school: Science"
"Favorite food: Mom's chili"
"Nickname: Natie-Cakes"
Yesterday was a rainy day - so I decided to make Buffalo Chicken Dip. I found the recipe and just had to try it. It was a little too much for just the two of us on a Sunday, but would be great for a party. Next time I think I'll cut the recipe in 1/2. Here it is if you're interested:
{Buffalo Chicken Dip}
2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed. (we grilled them first)
1 cup Franks Red Hot (or any hot sauce)
1 cup Ranch dressing
2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
Mix chicken and Red Hot sauce in a pan, heat. Add cream cheese and mix in ranch dressing. Stir until well mixed. Add half the shredded cheese. Transfer to a warming dish. Add the rest of the shredded cheese. Serve with your favorite crackers or Tostitos. Enjoy!
That's all for today...I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy the upcoming week!







No comments :
Post a Comment