Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby G is the size of a butternut squash.
Total Weight Gain: 22 pounds!
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a mix of everything, some maternity and some regular.
Gender: All Boy!
Movement: He is still moving a lot! His body parts will drag across my stomach or side and it makes me squirm. The feeling is different than anything I’ve ever felt before. Some kicks are harder than others, but he is very active and I love it!
Sleep: Sleep is still good - but it's getting harder to roll over and get comfy.
What I miss: Nothing. Ok- a glass of wine.
Cravings: Still sweets!!
Symptoms: Feeling great - but a little more tired than usual.
What I’m looking forward to: Vegas!
I have another Doctors appointment next Thursday! I feel like I was just there - but, I am down to every two weeks at this point. This past weekend, Stew and I did more shopping and decorating of the nursery! It's really coming together. I'm so happy with it. At night, I find myself leaving his light on. I'm not sure why...but I do. I go in just before bed and shut it off.
We have a tour of the maternity ward at our hospital this weekend. We have signed up for two classes as well. One is in March, the other in April. We also have plans to take some maternity photos next weekend at the house! The days are flying by!
That's all for today. I'll be sure to post some updated belly and nursery shots this weekend.
So glad to hear you are doing well!! Look forward to seeing picture =0)
ReplyDelete