- Weight: gained 1 lb since my 28 week appointment.
- Heart rate: His sounded great
- Blood Pressure: low but good
- Belly measurement: 29cm
- Glucose Test: PASSED!
- Movement: A lot
- Questions and Concerns: I have SPD or Symphysis pubic dysfunction. It is one of those weird pregnancy conditions. It means the ligaments that normally keep your pelvic bone aligned become too relaxed and stretchy. The culprit behind SPD is the hormone "relaxin." Its mission is to make your ligaments stretchy so your baby can ease his or her way into the world. Walking, standing, or rolling over in bed can really hurt as one side of the joint shifts more than the other, throwing everything off-kilter. No big deal though, just some minor pains doing some of the things I mentioned above.
Picture from today:
In other exciting news, I was home on Tuesday battling an awful stomach bug. I was up all night throwing up and had a fever. I stayed in bed all day after calling my Doctor. Stew stayed home as well to make sure I was ok. He made me soup, brought me Popsicles, Gatorade, toast and rubbed my back when I was sick at 3AM. He did such a great job taking care of me that within 24 hours I was cured!
Seeing we were both home, Stew was able to put the Baby's glider together! I love it. It's perfect in his room.
Tomorrow is Friday - which means only another week until we leave for Vegas! We have reservations to do a few things so far. We are seeing this show at the Wynn -
And made dinner reservations at Del Friscos Steak House. They have a Prime Rib that I'm dying to try! We are also going to tour the Hoover Dam and do some tourist things as well. I can't wait. It will be a nice get-a-way for us.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


welcome to the 2week club! i started this past tuesday - i cant believe we're so close! thank you for the kind words on my post - you too look fab. im feeling great - starting to get a little sore and tired towards the midafternoon but i guess that's to be expected.
ReplyDeleteFun work (& play!) trip coming up - great you get to tag along!
ReplyDeleteThose are the best!
-Your SIL