Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pool Day


That was our day yesterday! So sad to think Summer is almost over. I have no idea what we'll do when Old Man Winter arrives in New England. Our boy is such a Summer baby - hopefully he won't mind being bundled up in a snow suit.

The weekend is almost here - and IV is turning 4 months old! Ahhhhh! Do you Mama's go by the week or the date? IV was born on a Sunday. So this Sunday he'll be 16 weeks (4 months), but the 24th isn't until next Wednesday. What do you girls do?

:: Happy Thursday ::


5 comments :

  1. We took his "month" pictures ALWAYS on the 6th which is the day he was born. We ignored the week thing because sometimes there are 5 weeks in a month. I did, however, often tell people he was "15 weeks" or something because 3 months and 3 weeks sounded stupid. :) Now, at 15 months, I strictly go by months or just "he's 1." Clear as MUD?!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did weeks until he was 8 weeks then I started months. 1 month is from the 1st of one month to the end be it the 28th-31st. We do monthly pictures on the 28th every month because he was born on the 28th :)

    Now that we're into months I still say he's "almost 19 months" and I'll just say 2, 3, etc. as he gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been doing "months" now. because yeah, you're right - the schedule gets too crazy. when people have asked lately, i've said "3 months".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go by the months too. The weeks are just too complicated to keep up with. Oh, I love his little bib btw! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!! Your little guy is such a doll baby!!

    ReplyDelete