Stew and I had a great weekend. A lot of much needed time spent together, attended a work BBQ for Stew's company, caught up on DVR, sleep and beers.
Very quick - I'd like to thank all of you girls for your feedback, sweet comments about IV and sharing your stories as well.
We (IV and I) had a great Monday. Sleeping at 7pm, wake at 6am...back to bed until 9. Are you kidding me? Perfection. My Dad stopped by with coffee and some morning chit-chat. After he left, I showered and IV and I made the 45 minute commute to my office. 45 minutes may not seem like a lot to those that live in an area or have a job that requires a "commute", but I hate it - therefore, I don't do it. So - we when into my office for lunch with one of my co-workers and stayed long enough for me to grab a few supplies and we were off. It was nice to go into the office, I have to admit. It was good to see other people - other than my 3 month old. Having adult conversations, even if they were about "XYZ's" marketing campaign (yes, that's what I do - marketing) felt so good. And seeing it was such a rainy, crappy day - we came home and put our sweats on. I loved it and it made me so excited for cooler weather. I say that now - but come mid January, it'll be a totally different story.
Ok, now for the anniversary part of this blog title - tomorrow, August 17th is our pregnancy Anniversary! Remember this post? I can't believe a year has past since finding out we were pregnant and we now have an almost 4 month old! I enjoyed EVERY minute of my pregnancy and I'm enjoying every minute of the last 4 months. As most of you know, babies change so much day to day - you just want to cherish every little goo and gahhh. I wish I could bottle it all up or freeze him just the way he is.
Tuesday, August 17th, 2010 - finding out we were expecting.
Ok - I'm off to join IV in his morning nap. We are hosting a play date today at 10am.
Happy Tuesday!
We are almost at our 2 year pregnancy anniversary - Aug 25th. :) Happy pregnancy anniversary to you!!!
ReplyDelete