Yesterday, we celebrated IVs 5 months birthday!
Dear IV,
Happy five months little man. I'm ok with you being 5 months old. 6 months will be a different story though - that's a half a year...not good, at least for Mama. You're growing up too fast. I do love that you turned 5 months old though because we are doing such fun things now. We think they are fun...and you seem to as well. You love it sit and stand. You love to do "airplane" with your Dada and you still love your nightly bath time.
You've tried all kinds of food and LOVE everything so far. You've had cereal, sweet potatoes, pears, avocado, bananas and apples. Mama is making all of your food - maybe that's why you love it so much.
You can sit up on your own now, but Mama doesn't leave your side because you sometimes get so excited or so frustrated while playing that you fall over. It's adorable. I always catch you.
Everyone keep telling me that I need to leave you more. Meh! Not really interested right now. I love you so much and I know that no one will be able to take care of you the way I do. I know, I'm crazy...but hey, I'm okay with that.
You are still eating every 4 hours or so and I put you down about every two hours for a nap. You love sleeping for 45 minutes on the dot. You still go to bed around 7:30. You wake at 4 to eat and then back to bed until 8:00. I could eliminate your 4:00 feeding, but I don't want to right now. I don't mind getting up at 4, because I know we'll have another 4 hours to sleep. The alternative is that you get up around 6ish. Mama only gets up at 6 if we have a plane to catch. That's just too early. So thank you. You have NEVER not fallen right to sleep at night. You are so good to us. (here's to hoping I didn't just jinx it)
You are such a happy baby...but you do have your days. I think we all do, right? We love you with everything we have. Thank you for being you little buddy. We love you.
Happy 5 Months!

Wondering what you make your baby food with? I'm using the Beaba right now and love it!
ReplyDeleterandommommaramblings.blogspot.com
Stephanie, I'm using a Babies R Us brand...looks a lot like the Beaba. I love it as well...super easy to use.
ReplyDeletehahah 5 month photo is great! he's growing up so handsome! those cheeks!!! and i totally dont leave L when i dont have to either.
ReplyDeleteAww..Happy 5 months! Time flies so fast! Aubrey turns 6 months this Tuesday.
ReplyDelete