Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm doing it...

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain drops on the roof. I closed my eyes, pulled the blankets over my head and said "What a perfect day to sleep in." Then, I woke up to reality and heard IV talking in his crib at 6:30am.

I knew it was going to be a long day. Our morning walk wasn't happening. Our afternoon outside play wasn't going to happen either.

Then I made a decision...

Today, I will attend my first ever Moms Group/Class. GASP! Yup...I'm doing it. Although, I have to admit, I'm not attending alone. (I know. I'm a baby). I invited one of my girlfriends, also a new Mom, to join me.

What am I hoping to get out of it? Well, I'm hoping to meet new Moms in my area, get IV around other babies and for him to have a change of atmosphere. I'm sure he gets bored seeing the same things during the day like I do.

So wish me luck. I really hope we both enjoy it and the Moms aren't a bunch of slugs. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

1 comment :

  1. Wondering what you used to find a moms group? I was thinking of trying The Little Gym (I have heard great things about that place) but the one in my neighborhood JUST closed down, of course! I am thinking that meetup.com might having something good.



    randommommaramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete