Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Scene

This morning it was a brisk 43 degrees outside and now at 2:30 it's 59 degrees and sunny. IV and I headed out after his morning nap. We stopped and got coffee then we were off for a morning of shopping. I had my eyebrows threaded, picked up a few outfits for IV, bought some Fall body lotion and stocked up on our Autumn candles.

Tomorrow, I'm spenging the morning at the salon -  while the boys head to the dump and the grocery store {this might be news to my Husband}. I'm planning on having the boys take me down to Town Hall in the afternoon for the Pembroke Woman's Club Mum Sale - yes, the apitamy of "Small Town". I lalways tell Stew that I feel like we live in the movie "Funny Farm". It's an oldie but goodie.

Tomorrow night, my parents are babysitting IV for us while we go to a surprise party. I'm not sure if this person reads my blog or not - so I won't go into details - more to come though.

Shopping trip - in photos:


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment