Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Half Party Day

I wanted to make IV's 18 months birthday special. I mean, he did turn a year and a half!

And as you saw in yesterdays post - we had a little photo shoot...


The photo on the left was my favorite and the one I used. The one on the right just captures who he is right now. He loves to copy us and really, anything we ask him to do...he will. But what I should have done, was use this next photo as his 18 month picture.


I mean really?! That face! 

Ok - gift time:


At his MyGym class, he loved this toy - so I knew he'd be excited when he opened it. 

And finally - after dinner, he had (didn't eat though) a pumpkin spice whoopie pie. 



That's all for today, Friends. I have a to do list that is way too long today.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments :

  1. FYI, I linked to you today on my post!! Check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the 3rd pic--that face is priceless! Happy 18 months IV!

    ReplyDelete