Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Confession Wednesday - Link Up

I'm linking up with the ever so fabulous Mrs. Bear over at Think Happy Thoughts today for Confession Wednesday.


{isn't the button I created for Mrs. Bear adorable?}


For the first link-up - I'm going to be brutally honest. Ready. Set. Go.

1. I confess, I may have had more wine than I should have the other night.

2. I confess, I wish bad thoughts about our dog, Nate. He's a real "inconvenience" to me lately.

3. I confess, sometimes when I see the red light on the baby monitor go off, I hope it's a false alarm and that IV is still fast asleep.

4. I confess, I haven't managed to shower during the week until 8:30pm

5. I confess, I do most my "real" work with a glass of wine at night.

6. I confess, I sometimes put on an #OOTD just to upload it on Instagram...and then change back into my Mom outfit.

7. I confess, IV (some days) watches more Curious George than he should.



8. I confess, I'm overly excited for the Holidays...like overly excited. I just love them.

9. I confess, I feeling like Louis from Family Guy - for real!



10. I confess, I don't really like "MyGym", but I signed IV up for another 4 weeks of classes.

Ok - there you have it...my first Wednesday Confession. Now, head over to Think Happy Thoughts or grab the button and join in.

Thanks, Friends!

3 comments :

  1. Yes! I love your confessions! ESP the one about the OOTD change. I've totally done that (and considered it) before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you totally made me feel WAY more human with your OOTD confession! You and AP make me feel like a lazy mom because I ONLY "dress up" if I have to! ;)

    Also....I have felt like Lois MANY times lately hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The past couple days I have been the same about our dog. To the point, I kind of want to get rid of him. How horrible of me!

    And curious george is Vinces favorite, which him teething it makes him "calm" so we are in the same boat!!

    I love your OOTDs!!! Even if you change into your mommy uniform!!!

    This is a fun link up! I might join next week!

    ReplyDelete