All week my little guy has been fighting a cold. A nasty cold.
All week I have been so busy with my real job and my side business.
All week I've wanted to open a bottle of wine before 5.
All week I've realized how awesome my son is.
All week I have been drinking gingerbread coffee. I just love winter.
All week I've thought about decorating for Christmas.
All week I've been craving chocolate.
All week I have satisfied that craving.
![]() |
| | waking up to see the snow | |
All week "they" talked about a Nor'Easter. On Wednesday we got it.
All week I've been thinking about buying myself a treat.
All week I've been ready for Friday to get here.
Happy Friday, Friends.


I feel like you're cheating on pumpkin spice with gingerbread. How does this make you feel!? ;)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics...I hear ya on the wine front!