Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat Party

What an amazing day yesterday - IV and I started off with making a t-shirt to wear for the day.

I loaded a few of his favorites - kitty, tractor, scarecrow and Curious George. He picked George...of course.


And if you haven't tried iron-on paper yet, you should. A pack of 10 sheets is only a few dollars. You just create what you want, print and iron. It's pretty easy. I used an undershirt that IV had...simple, cheap and easy. 

Next up...our Trick or Treat Party:





And finally it was time to take IV out for his first Trick or Treat:











Awesome. Just awesome. That's the only way to describe our Halloween. I hope you all had a great one! Now - on to Thanksgiving!

7 comments :

  1. Great pics. His little costume is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That party looked like a good time! His little shirt is so cute, I must try iron on paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should seriously be a party planner...I so cannot be bothered but I love all the work you put into yours! Looks like everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Glad you had a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great party! You are so creative, if you would stop by my blog that would be awesome, I have nominated you for an award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! looks like it was a beautiful night. it didnt take L long to learn how to "trick or treat" - she couldnt wait to visit the next house!

    ReplyDelete