Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Half Way!!!

I can't believe I'm half way through my pregnancy! I almost feel like it's going too quick. I'm/we are so excited to meet our baby boy, but I am enjoying my pregnancy so much - I don't want it to end.

So here we go with a little Q & A:

How far along are you: 20 weeks - 1/2 way there.

How do you feel: GREAT! I haven't felt better.

Food cravings: grilled cheese and peanut M&Ms.

Food aversions: meat - chicken and steak.

Gender: Baby Boy!

Movement: yes, a lot lately. I'm feeling him kick/move when I put my hand on my stomach. I notice it at night after I eat...or in the morning while laying in bed. One of the coolest feelings! I've had Stew put his hand there, but he hasn't felt anything yet.

Best moment this week: So many great things happening - we are making progress on the nursery, we got the first delivery of our furniture. Feeling him move. Seeing how much our family is doing for our baby and the love they have for him already! It's something I can't even begin to describe. And - booking our maternity tour and classes!

Most looking forward to: The holidays with loved ones.








2 comments :