Thursday, December 2, 2010

You'll have to excuse me...

...for the quality of the photos I'm about to post. I realized that I haven't taken any belly shots lately, so I rushed around this morning prior to leaving for work...and snapped a few. Amazingly - the sun decided to show up this morning, which made it extremely difficult for my camera phone. 

So here we go...I took a quick shot of my baby boy's closet...so far. I decided not to buy any clothes until we knew the gender, so most of this is what we got over the weekend!

I won't even tell you what it looks like at my parents house! They have bought him some of a cutest stuff! I can't wait.




And these are my 19+ week shots...again, the sun was so bright in Baby G's (future) nursery - it was hard to snap a good shot, but you get the picture. :)


Front view


Side view - much more noticeable
That's all for today! Hope you enjoy the upcoming weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment