Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Friday!

I can't tell you how quick this past week went by! I mentioned in an earlier post that my old boss sold my company - I'm doing the same thing...except working for someone new. And that someone just so happens to be one of the coolest boss' I've ever had. Things are busy on the work front, which makes my days very exciting. With that said - it's a great segue into this little story - I don't normally see (in person) a lot of my clients on a weekly or monthly basis for that matter...so believe it or not, not one of my clients knows that I'm pregnant - until now. I was emailing with a client (she's in her 40s and had a baby boy about a year ago) and happened to say that I hoped her son, was doing well and I told her we were having a baby boy in April. She so generously asked if I'd be interested in some barely worn hand me downs! I was/am so excited. No one has offered me hand me downs - probably because all of our friends are either pregnant or planning on a second in the near future. In her words - she's going to drop off a care package the next time she's in town. Oh boy! I can't wait...brand new or barely worn - it works for me.  And speaking of my baby boy - yesterday, I felt two VERY strong kicks. I even looked down to check because I thought the beaded necklace I was wearing was hitting/bouncing on my belly. Nope - that necklace didn't reach my belly. So those kicks were pretty strong. (ahhh...love it)

Tonight, Stew and I have a dinner date at our favorite spot - Common Man. I've got a hankering for their blue cheese and bacon pub chips! This weekend we are going to breakdown all the furniture in the spare bedroom/nursery. The first of our nursery furniture is being delivered next week! I'm also hoping to finish up some Christmas shopping - which I think I'll be able to do on Sunday. My Mom, Sister and I are venturing out to the M-A-L-L. Yikes!

Next weekend, Stew and I have have not one, but TWO work Holiday parties on Saturday. Mine is at a Brazilian Steak House and his is at a high-end Chinese restaurant. So we are stopping by mine for cocktails and then join his for dinner. That Sunday - I'm hitting the outlets with two of my pregnant girlfriends. So fun.

So I'll leave you with a few pictures from this past week - Have a great weekend!

Good-bye Audi - hello "Mom-mobile"

Stew's favorite purchase!

"Big Bro" relaxing on the chair - which he's not allowed to do.

Thursday night - watching Lebron

No comments :

Post a Comment