My Husband (after day 13) has lost a total of 10.4 pounds - this is due to 13 days of the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and eating extremely healthy and clean. I'm so proud of him!
Ok...moving on. I'm sure my Husband is blushing by now.
So what is Sassy Water. It's a detox drink.
1 teaspoon grated ginger (to boost metabolism)
1 medium cucumber, sliced thin (a natural diuretic, helps the body release stored excess water)
1 medium lemon, sliced thin (a digestive aid and liver cleanser)
12 leaves spearmint
8 1/2 cups water
1 medium cucumber, sliced thin (a natural diuretic, helps the body release stored excess water)
1 medium lemon, sliced thin (a digestive aid and liver cleanser)
12 leaves spearmint
8 1/2 cups water
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher and place in refrigerator over night. Strain in the morning and drink all 8 1/2 cups throughout the day. Repeat for 4 days.
Want to read more about the benefits of Sassy Water? Check out LiveStrong.
Let me know if any of you give this a try. I'd love to know what you think.
Happy Tuesday, Friends.





This sounds amazing! And congrats to your hubby!! You look amazing as well!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Go Hubby! This drink looks very refreshing, I think I might just try it! I pinned it for when I do make it! I have a question. Being as how my daughter is still not really on a set sleeping schedule yet and teething, sometimes she still wakes in the middle of the night. I'm one of those people who, as soon as my awake body sits up from sleeping overnight, I am hungry. Stomach growling hungry! And because I sleep around the clock, I eat around the clock, which I know is bad :( Do you have any tips for curbing your appetite? Thanks in advance! :)
ReplyDeletewow I need to make this!! I love your blog, new follower :)
ReplyDeletejoanna-dan.blogspot.com