Friday, August 31, 2012

Camera Settings

Happy Friday!

A few of my blog friends have asked about the settings I used in my "Good  Night Moon" picture.

Here is the breakdown on photo one:




Camera: Nikon D7000 | Aperture: f/16 | Shutter Speed: 1/320 sec | ISO: 200
Focal Length: 135mm | Lens: AF-S 55-200mm f/4

I took an additional photo, where I wanted the moon more in focus to show (or hopefully) some the features of the moon and less of the vibrant colors in the sky. 




Camera: Nikon D7000 | Aperture: f/16 | Shutter Speed: 1/100 sec | ISO: 100
Focal Length: 200mm | Lens: AF-S 55-200mm f/4

I hope this was helpful! Please always feel free to email or message me with questions!

Happy Labor Day Weekend to all. Have fun and be safe. 

2 comments :

  1. So beautiful!! I hope to someday understand all that stuff! My photography teach in my senior year of high school wasn't very informative of this kind of stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the ISO 100 bit?! I thought you crank up ISO for the darker it is? Obviously I thought wrong because those pics are great!

    ReplyDelete