Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wal-Mart Fab Find

Every day I like to get out of the house with IV...I needed to pick up cheese for our dinner and when we started heading toward our local Wal-Mart, I said why not. It's a nice change of pace from our usual Target run.

I'm going to be honest. I hate Wal-Mart. I think it's gross. Seriously...ours has recently been re-done and it's a Super Wal-Mart, but still...I just don't like it.

So we quickly ran in, wiped down the cart real quick and we were off to grab some cheese.

I made my way past the Women's section when a huge sign jumped out at me $9....oh, the $9 sign and a really, really cute maxi.

In my cart it went.


I'm sort of in love with it. Fits perfect, comfy and I love the pattern. 

This will be be hung in my closet until March, then it will go in my suitcase and brought to ARUBA! 


Happy Tuesday, Friends.

4 comments :

  1. I. Love. That. Dress! I'm all for bright colors and different patterns! Great find! (By the way, I have the same opinion about our local Walmart. It scares me! O_o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress! I wish I could find long summer dresses that were long enough but being 5'10" they generally all look too short on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet find! And that's awesome about Aruba!! We love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walmart is really stepping it up with their clothes! I love picking up a deal now and then! Adorable dress!

    ReplyDelete