I'm loving a lot lately - the temps are getting slightly cooler here in New England, which means that Fall is just around the corner. I'm a total Summer girl, but Fall is my all time favorite season here in NE.
Here is what I'm loving for Fall:
AE Chambray button-down
Black Burlap: Last season I loved burlap, I even incorporated it into IV's first birthday party, but this season - I'm loving Black Burlap and just picked up a small roll at Michaels.
{these are from Etsy}
Ann Kelle Fabric: How cute are these fabric designs? hint hint, Mom!
Mini Statement Necklace: I may have just order the "Coral" mini. How can you not for a deal like $9.99?!
Tory Burch Revas: I recently received a 20% coupon from TB due to some issues I was having with a pair of sandals I ordered. This coupon expires soon - so I think it's time these adorable flats go in my shopping cart.
Just Dandy: I just love Danielle and her fashion blog. Her online boutique opens toady at 10am!
Essie Fall nail polish: I'm a huge fan of a good shellac mani, but I'm also a fan of changing my nail color more than every two weeks.
And finally, I'm loving the 30 day shred: My sweet Husband is on a mission to loose a few pounds and I'm on a mission to make that happen. Which means, I'm doing the 30 day shred as well. Not to lose weight, but to help support him. It's always easier when you have a support buddy. I have adjusted our meals to meet his caloric intake recommendation and every night after IV goes to bed...we shred. Stew has already lost weight after just 10 days! If I can talk him into it - I'll write a post about his 30 day journey on the shred...and share before and after pictures. Yes, I took before pictures!
Ok, Friends. There you have my Fall (ish) Favorites! Enjoy your weekend.
P.S. You didn't really think I'd post and not share a picture of my sweet 16 month old did you?
Happy 16 Months, Love Bug!








I ordered the AE shirt earlier this week - so glad to hear you like it!
ReplyDeleteI love all this!! And I love the mini bubbles!!!
ReplyDeleteLoving that denim AE top too. So great for Fall! IV is a-dorable! What a cute little face!!!
ReplyDeleteThat fabric----SO adorable!!!!!! And I love the AE top:) The 30 day shred is a killer---AAAHHHH!
ReplyDelete-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com
Love the shirt and IV is adorable as always! Give him big hugs for me!!
ReplyDelete