Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day in Photos

I have the post Labor Day blues...so this post is strictly photos.

Friday I received my mini baubles necklace that I ordered from GroopDealz! I'm in love with it. I love the small version of this necklace.


Saturday morning we went downtown to the Farmers Market...

(all photos from my iPhone)



Our sweet IV wasn't feeling well though - he was sneezing and had a runny nose most of the morning...even this huge donut didn't help. 


We came home for IV to take a nap and that allowed Stew and I to get our work out in and then get cleaned up. Our after was spent running some errands. 


And every night we take the boys for a walk before bed. The sunset was amazing on Saturday. 



What our Sunday Morning looked like...







And finally by Monday, I whipped out my big girl camera and snapped a few pictures while we were at the State Fair. 






I hope you all have a great Holiday weekend! 

5 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend and I LOVE your outfit at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful Sister!

    I love u so much! You are an amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! IV looks esp cute in the pic with you and the dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get over how similar our lives are. That's one reason I love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a blast!

    P.S. - all your outfits are ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete