He loves birds, airplanes, cars, tractors, trucks, helicopters, and kitties. Yes, kitties. But really he loves all animals.
He is napping once a day around 11:30 and sleeps until about 2:30 or 3pm. I am loving this new schedule because it gives me a good stretch of time to get some work done.
He still loves fruits of all kinds - especially pineapple. Loves milk and the occasional (baby) juice.
He weighs 27 lbs and is solid. He's in 12-18 month clothes.
His vocabulary is unreal. He is saying new words every day. His signing is a lifesaver for when he can't tell us (vocally) what he wants. Some of his every day words are: doggie, mama, dada, car, tractor, bird, ball, owl, apple, keys, Elmo, eat, ta-uuu (thank you) and vodka. Yes, I think he says vodka a lot. Weird.
We have recently started potty training. Not anything we are going crazy with, but I read that if you had a potty around and occasionally introduced him - it helps. Well, the first night after his bath we asked him to sit on his new potty. And bam...he went potty. Every night before we we sit on it and he goes...I'll leave it at that for those that could care less about this subject.
And lastly, he amazing. He's so fun, so smart and such a sweet boy. Can't get enough of him.
Love you sweet boy!




I am way impressed by this potty training business.
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos, especially the 2nd last! LOVE the shirt too, where is it from? Love the one long afternoon nap phase too!
ReplyDeleteWow! I would love to have that nap schedule! Did you teach or encourage that, or did it just happen? He's such a handsome boy! Love his facial expressions! Good luck potty training! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE his expression in the first picture. And that's pretty good about the potty! Drew doesn't like sitting with the lid open, only sitting on it with the lid closed. Needless to say, we haven't really done much with that, he's still too young, so we're letting him just explore it for now!
ReplyDeletei love that your kid says vodka. i could really use some lately.
ReplyDeletei also love that you're already potty training him! i need to get a darn little potty because liam enjoys coming up to me now and telling me he pooped. i'd say that's a good sign we need a potty.
can't believe these little guys are already 17 months!!
I found your blog through I love you more than carrots! Your little boy is so cute! Great photos of him.
ReplyDelete