Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chia Banana Pudding/Smoothie

I'm constantly on the hunt for new recipes - and I found this via My Healthy Dish

I love chia.

I don't {love} bananas...I tolerate them.

But this is AMAZING! 

I did attempt to take pictures of all the ingredients, but IV was way too interested in the vanilla extract bottle.






{photo credit: www.mardlemade.com}


*Just a note: This recipe makes 2 servings, so when I made mine - I just split this in 1/2 and it came out perfect. 

On a completely different note: Happy 3 Year Anniversary to our sweet friends from PA -  we are going to visit this weekend! So psyched. 


2 comments :

  1. Chia is awesome. Chia makes an awesome egg substitute in baking (as long as the recipe only needs one or two eggs.
    I bet that would also be awesome with some almond butter mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks!!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Drive safe

    ReplyDelete