Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm loving...

... FRANK'S RED HOT SAUCE! It is to die for. Last night, we grilled boneless chicken breast and I made a huge blue cheese salad. I started off by marinating the chicken breast in Frank's Red Hot while me and Stew went for a walk. Once we got back, he's grilled while I prepped the salad. Once we sat down for dinner, we added more HOT SAUCE and used it as a dipping sauce. I honestly couldn't get enough. I have never been a fan of plain chicken breast, but after it's smothered in FRANK'S RED HOT...I'm sold. If you haven't tried it...you should. If you have a favorite Hot Sauce - please tell me about it.


2 comments :

  1. LOVE that stuff. So much, in fact, that you inspired me to post my recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip on my blog...I highly recommend if you've never had it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and PS I gave you a shoutout for the Franks reminder!

    ReplyDelete