S. Willow Street ---TEXTING WHILE DRIVING. She states that she was not on S. Willow Street and that she was in fact home. So...there you have it, she was not caught texting while driving. I think this one goes down as "he said/she said"...Hmmm. Also, she requested that I put up a better picture of her. (ahh...the demands of Family)
Happy, sister?
And don't forget, Jersey Shore - Miami premiers tonight! I can't wait. It's one of my many guilty pleasures. We'll have to DVR it...because it's a gorgeous day and we are going to the Lake for dinner and a cruise.
And, you'll all be happy to know that my garage experience was AMAZING! $10, 10 minutes - in and out. I couldn't believe it. They were so nice - I think I'll go there for very repair I ever have again.
Me and the Mister are both sneaking out of the office early today, get home and shower before our dinner date. So I'm outty in about 3 hours! Enjoy the day, tomorrow is FRIDAY!


Hahaha. My sister would kill me if I put a jersey shore picture of her up! That's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHaha. She's a good sport! (I hope) :)
ReplyDelete