Monday, July 26, 2010

Love is in the air...

It's officially WEDDING SEASON in the Gregory household. This season started off a little later than normal and is running later too. I'm in two weddings this summer and Stew is in one in November. So on Saturday - the first of many showers took place. First up, my friend Lindsay is getting married in August.








 :: Bride to be ::






 :: Miss O with my high heel ::


Stew and I spent the rest of the weekend at my parents pool. We grilled out, had wine and lobster.



:: grilling out ::

Today we are back to work - again. I cannot believe this is the last week of July. Where is my SUMMER going? Hope you all had a great weekend - and I hope you enjoy the week.

1 comment :

  1. Hey, I found your blog on my friend's blogroll. Cute blog!! I love your photos and your dog! Excited to follow along :-)

    ReplyDelete