Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sneak Peak

A sneak peak at my day yesterday -

a little work and a little Wine Wednesday - plus some grill time with burgers and the Mister. 

Now, when I say "a little work", I mean little, tiny bit, didn't even use my brain kind of day. I maybe did - like two things that were WORK related. It's exhausting. In case you didn't know this, the Marketing Industry is EXTREMELY slow during the summer months, at least that is true in New England. Some people have this old school mentality that you don't advertise in months that don't have an "R" in the name. As in May, June, July, August. Which makes for a very boring summer - at work. Hence, why my office is closed in a few weeks {not complaining}.

: Watching the World Cup @ work :

: A little Wine Wednesday :



: Text from my SIL :

That is all for today. I'm looking forward to Friday and the weekend. Stew has about 24 hours left at work, then he's on his own! I can't wait to celebrate [again] on Friday evening.

*Happy Thursday*

4 comments :

  1. Yay! I made the blog! Hope you had a great WW and that Thurs was good, too! Enjoy the BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog -- anxious to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allison! I am a fairly new follower and gave you a sweet award...go to http://www.thestrobel3.blogspot.com to check it out and see what you do next :)

    ReplyDelete