Stacked Wine
Four individual, plastic glasses of wine. Each glass has a plastic cover - in case you don't finish or want to keep it covered while at the beach, concert or wherever. The "Bottle" of wine was $14.95 plus shipping and totally worth it. We bought a bottle of Merlot and Pinot - the wine isn't bad either.
You can only buy Stacked Wine online if you live in California, but if you go to the website, they'll direct to you another vendor that ships to all states - that is what I did, no issues.
Here is my adorable glass of wine at our tailgate party in Hersey Park.
Cute right?
Ok - onto the giveaway. I mentioned yesterday that once we reached 100 fans, I'd host a giveaway. And seeing so many of you liked the new header I designed, I figured I should give a custom header away.
ENTER TO WIN A NEW CUSTOM BLOG HEADER
Good luck, Friends! Can't wait to get started on a new header for one of you!



Cute blog, I just found it! I love your fitness tips and pics, they really inspire me to get off my butt!
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower,
Brooke
Love the new look! And I love Nate's cartoon. :)
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I saw your header I knew mine needed rev'd :)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I might really have to purchase some of these. :)
ReplyDeleteRelated: how do I become a fan?
ReplyDelete@Danielle - a follower of this blog, over at the right. :)
ReplyDeleteVery very cute, Allie! In all honesty, I love my header...but if I win with your permission, I'd love to do the giveaway on my blog and promote yours!
ReplyDeletethose stacked wines are adorable! and, i do love your blog header - looks great!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if my last comment went through, I got an error. I would love a new header for my crafty blog, as my craftiness does not extend to computers or graphics.
ReplyDeleteI totally just ordered some for fun little Christmas gifts!
ReplyDeleteIs this the stuff that was on Shark Tank last season?
ReplyDeleteI would love a custom header for my blog! I have been wanting one forever but just haven't taken the plunge yet!
ReplyDeleteAlso that wine look amazing! I must check it out!
I want a new header for my blog because you are SO talented and I want you work on my space for all the world to see!!!
ReplyDelete