Can I tell you, this Monday is a rough one. The weekend went by way too fast. I'm tired and do not want to be at work today. Stew and I did have a great weekend though.
Saturday, we ran some errands and then had a lunch date the Common Man...my fav! You would have thought it was 7 pm and we were ordering dinner...no, it was about 1:00 and we were having lunch. I ordered the "Uncommon Salad" to start...{to. die. for.} For lunch, I ordered the LBT: Lobster, Bacon, Tomato sandwich! Stew said that only a pregnant woman could appreciate that lunch. It was delish! Stew ordered the tuna melt panini which was also good. And...to top that all off, we ended with a warm Tollhouse cookie dessert topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and hot fudge. We were stuffed to say the least.
Saturday night we went to my Sister's to carving pumpkins. Stew and I stopped after lunch at a local farm stand - to pick our pumpkins. And let me tell you - it was freezing out. With temps in the 40s and wind guest in the 30s...it felt like winter.
So, Saturday night we went over to my sisters house for cocktails, food and pumpkin carving! My sister had so much food and non-alcholic drinks for me. It was great. I had everything from chili, spinach dip, kielbasa, chips and cheese and crackers. She had chocolate and strawberry milk and diet sprite. She's the best!
Now...on to our pumpkins:
L to R: Stew, my Sister's, Mine and my Brother-in-laws
**And I do have to say that my Sister did her "bats" free-hand**
Sunday, we did the usual. Grocery store, laundry and football. We bought a ton of football food. Well, "my" kind of football food. Garlic hummus with fresh pita bread (from a bakery in Lowell), a veggie platter with dip and clam chowder. Strange combination...I know.
And now, it's back to the work week. I'm minorly excited though - I have a Dr apt on Wednesday morning...and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to book our GENDER ultrasound! I'll keep you posted. Until then, have a great week!


Wait is that lobster sandwich the one you ate - bc it looks sooo good even at 9:30 in the morning I want one!
ReplyDeleteand...The pumpkins turned out great! I love them!